Values and Vision
Dr. Schmitz, Dr. Holland, Dr. Nossett
- Our group exists to provide unparalleled, exceptional emergency medical care to the citizens of Hendricks County, Indiana.
- Our vision is to continually improve in our provision of top quality emergency medical care.
- We seek to remain true to our core values and expand our leadership role within Hendricks Regional Health as we grow with the community of Hendricks County.
- We are Board-Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians and Certified Physician Assistants with a life-long zeal for learning and practice improvement.
- We strive to be invaluable to our hospital and administration.
- We demonstrate leadership in our field, cooperating with others, and giving our time to committees and work-groups when needed.
- We respect our patients, colleagues, and staff by treating them as we would like to be treated.
- We respect others worth by striving to treat everyone with courtesy, politeness, and kindness regardless of race, gender, size, age, belief, sexual orientation or country of origin.
- We respect patient’s time by doing our best to disposition them in a timely fashion, and if there are delays, ensuring that patients are updated.
- We respect the workplace by keeping disagreements and critiques of others out of public spaces and out of patient rooms.
- We demonstrate courage professionally by speaking up when we see something harmful or negative being done regarding patient care.
- We demonstrate courage in the workplace by holding others accountable for their actions and refusing to ignore problems.
- We demonstrate courage by choosing to be a positive role model.
- We demonstrate courage by admitting mistakes and taking responsibility when we fall short of our best.
- We demonstrate courage by being open to change when needed and showing adaptability in challenging times.
Video Interview by Dr. Farman (former EMS, P.C. staff) about our Emergency Department from October 2017, Published by Avon Magazine